Garlic and Potato, a match made in heaven.
This simple recipe is an amazing side dish, and will compliment anything it goes with!
Tasty crispy exterior, with fluffy potato inside, you’ll love this recipe!
Add Parmesan if you wanted to really enhance these simple ingredients.
- 4 Maris Piper Potatoes Diced
- 4 Cloves of Garlic Chopped
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- Par Boil your potatoes for about 5-10 mins (Until you can easily push a fork into the potato) Drain and toss to beat up the potato a little, making them fluffy creates more crunch, which is what we want.
- Shallow fry the potatoes until golden, turning the potatoes regularly to cook evenly. Remove from pan and drain on some kitchen paper.
- Once cooled, heat 25g of butter in the pan, add the diced garlic and half of the Parsley. You dont want the garlic to turn brown here you want to cook slowly for a minute or two and then add the potato, and cook through tossing in the pan to coat the potato in garlic butter and create the final "crispiness"Serve straight from pan, and garnish with remainder of the ParselyAdditional option, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese whilst still very hot, really take these potatoes to the next level!