This is my “no fail” Yorkie recipe, For perfection every time!
Easy Yorkshire Puddings
This is the easiest Yorkshire pudding recipe you can try. Crispy exterior, fluffy interior, a great accompaniment to any roast dinner.
- 200 g Sifted Plain flour
- 200 ml Full Fat Milk Semi Skimmed will work
- 4 Fresh Eggs
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Vegetable Oil
- Pre heat your oven to 200 degrees and place a pudding tray with 10ml of oil in each segment, in the oven for at least 10-15 mins
- In a large bowl, wisk your flour, eggs, Milk and a pinch of Salt into a smooth batter
- Pour the batter in to each of the hot tray segments, filling roughly two thirds of the way up.Be careful not to spill on the edges of the tray as this affects the rising process.Place back in the oven for 20 mins, do not open the oven door until puddings are ready
- Remove from tray and serve……..