This version uses New Potatoes instead of potato chunks, I leave the skin on for extra flavour and crispiniess.
This side dish goes with absolutely anything, aswell as being a great stand alone snack!
- 400 g New Potatoes
- 1 Bulb Garlic
- 2-3 tbsp Nduja Any spicy sausage will work
- 1 White Onion Finely sliced
- 200 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 4 tbsp Mayo
- 1 tbsp Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- Boil the new potatoes until fork tender in salted water.Strain and cool before crushing with a potato masher until about 2 cm thick
- Slice in half the garlic bulb leaving the cloves exposed add this plus the potatoes to a roasting tray with a generous amount of olive oil.Season well and turn the potatoes upside down in the tray, add to hot oven (200c fan) and roast for 10 mins then turn the potatoes and cook for a further 10-15 mins, until potatoes are crispy on both sides and the garlic starts to go nice and gooey
- Heat the Nduja in a saucepan then add the onion, sweat down until translucent then add the tomatoes and some seasoning to your taste.
- Cook this out until the tomatoes start to break down add the paprika and blitz with a good hand blender in a jug.
- Mix the mayo with some of the roasted garlic cloves add as many as you like. Finish that with a squeeze of lemon.Serve the potatoes and drizzle with bravas sauce and garlic mayo, top with the ParsleyEnjoy