Steak Sandwiches, we all have our own favourite way to make them.
Here’s mine, silky mustard mayo, crunchy salad, and steak cooked to perfection it melts like butter in your mouth!
Steak Sandwich with Honey Mustard Mayo
A Steak Sandwich to rule all sandwiches!This steak sandwich has everything, and is my go to treat…..
- 1 Large Thick cut steak of choice I used a Sirloin, will make 2 sandwiches
- 1 Ciabatta Stick Cut in half for 2 sandwiches
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Beef Tomato
- 1 Handful Rocket
- 6 tbsp Mayo
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 knobs of butter
- 3 Cloves of garlic crushed
- Add Oil to a med heated pan, and caramelize for at least 10 minutes, once caramelized put aside
- Oil your steak prior to placing in the pan, Season very well all around the steak.
- Place the steak into a hot grillpan or skillet, add the butter and garlic and cook for around 7 minutes to sear the steak. Then flip the steak and sear the other side again for around 7 minutes for Medium Rare.
- Remove the Steak and put aside to rest, then toast the Ciabatta's in the pan with the juices from the steak.
- For the Mustard Mayo, mix 6 spoons of mayo to 2 spoons of mustard (alter to preference)
- Slice your steak into even pieces, cut at an angle for a more tender bite.
- Now layer your sandwich, Bun, Mayo, Rocket, Tomato, Steak, Onions, More Mayo, Top Bun.Enjoy!